25/4 TURBULENCE

All is good with Sjors – the cameraman who was with the team until they reached basecamp. It was a turbulent start with the helicopter that would bring him from basecamp back to civilization. And that because of the small start / landing site in combination with wind…
Currently Wilco and the team are recovering at basecamp (5450 M) of Kanchenjunga (8586 M). It’s snowing. Depending on the weather forecast for the next week, the team wants to climb again tomorrow towards camp 2 (6400 M) and possibly by to camp 3.

Scroll to top
Copied!
Copied!